Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rene Sanchez-Mejia, MD
Dr. Rene Sanchez-Mejia, MD is a cerebrovascular neurosurgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Sanchez-Mejia completed a residency at University of California At San Francisco. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanchez-Mejia is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Harvard Med Sch-Mass Genl, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of California At San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2008
- HARVARD MED SCH, Medical School — 2002
- HARVARD MED SCH|Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanchez-Mejia?
Dr. Sanchez is, without a doubt, one of the kindest and attentive physicians I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My primary care Dr. and many others referred me to him in 2014 when I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm. From the moment he examined me and explained the procedure he was going to do, which was to clip the aneurysm, I felt confident in his hands. He was "there" at every moment I thought I needed to see his face. Not only is he highly skilled and well respected by his peers and patients, he has an incredible bedside manner. I am so thankful to have been in his care.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rene Sanchez-Mejia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sanchez-Mejia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanchez-Mejia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sanchez-Mejia frequently treats Neurocritical Care Disorders.
Dr. Sanchez-Mejia's office is located at 1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanchez-Mejia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sanchez-Mejia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Neurosurgical Medical Clinic
Scripps Ximed - La Jolla9850 Genesee Ave 770, La Jolla, CA 92037
San Diego Office3750 Convoy St 301, San Diego, CA 92111