Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Billy Kim, MD
Dr. Billy Kim, MD is
- NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas Southwestern, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas Southwestern, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Texas, Medical School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Health Choice
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Dr Kim came highly recommended in response to a call out to my friends and associates after receiving a dire prognosis from a local university hospital renowned for their care and cutting edge technology (no pun intended). Dr Kim was everything I was told he was - bright, confident, well-spoken and always ahead of my questions - which can be very difficult... I was very impressed from the first meeting on to today's first post-op follow up for a femoral artery by-pass performed 13 days ago. I expect that Dr Kim will be doing the other leg as soon as I heal from this one. I do not believe I could recommend any more highly - one of the the best doctors I have ever seen for my own needs, if not indeed the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Billy Kim, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kim's profile.
Dr. Kim in specializes in Vascular Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim frequently treats the following conditions: Atherosclerosis and Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 660 S Mount Juliet Rd Ste 230 Mount Juliet, TN 37122. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Billy Kim, MD is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Tristar Summit Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Billy Kim, MD holds board certification in General Surgery.
Dr. Billy Kim, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
The Surgical Clinic, PLLC
The Surgical Clinic, PLLC660 S Mount Juliet Rd Ste 230, Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Existing Patients: (615) 874-9667