Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Benjamin Dubin, MD
Dr. Benjamin Dubin, MD is
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED|University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Providence Health Plans
- Thrivent Financial
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubin?
Very nice place, very clean and very, very friendly personal. Make you feel very comfortable.
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Medical Center East
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Benjamin Dubin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dubin's profile.
Dr. Dubin in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dubin frequently treats the following conditions: Rash, Acne and Contact Dermatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dubin's office is located at 103 S Greenleaf St Ste J Gurnee, IL 60031. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dubin is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dubin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Benjamin Dubin, MD is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, Advocate Condell Medical Center and Vista Medical Center East.
Yes, Dr. Benjamin Dubin, MD holds board certification in Dermatology.
Dr. Dubin has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Benjamin Dubin, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
North Suburban Dermatology Associates
North Suburban Dermatology Associates103 S Greenleaf St Ste J, Gurnee, IL 60031 Existing Patients: (847) 709-3711