Dr. Woods has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bartholomew Woods, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Woods completed a residency at Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Pulmonary Diseases Deaconess Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases Caritas Carney Hosp, Inter. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woods is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Lahey Clinic, Cardiovascular Diseases Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Pulmonary Diseases Deaconess Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases Caritas Carney Hosp, Inter, Residency Hospital
- Hms, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Busm, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University College Dublin School of Medicine and Medical Science, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woods?
Dr. Woods Is, knowledgeable, Thorough, caring, never rushes his patients, a diagnostic genius, who I believe saved my wife’s life and mine. Have known him as a patient for 30+ Years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bartholomew Woods, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woods' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woods accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woods frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Woods' office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital