Dr. Barry Kraushaar, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nanuet, NY. Dr. Kraushaar completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital. He currently practices at Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kraushaar is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine408 Airport Executive Park, Nanuet, NY 10954 Existing Patients: (845) 425-0555
- Arlington Hospital Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1990
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kraushaar?
Great surgeon and lovely person. Who could ask for more??
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nyack Hospital