Dr. Mangel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Mangel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Mangel completed a residency at Deaconess Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at David Fishman MD and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mangel is board certified in Cardiology.
- Deaconess Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David Fishman MD
David Fishman MD55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 424-6893
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mangel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barry Mangel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mangel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mangel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mangel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mangel's office is located at 55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital