Dr. Moran-Faile has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Moran-Faile, MD is a cardiology specialist in Easley, SC. Dr. Moran-Faile completed a residency at Baystate Medical Center. She currently practices at Upstate Cardiology - Easley and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moran-Faile is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Baystate Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AT AIKEN, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moran-Faile?
Dr. Faile is patient, thorough and tender with my elderly father. She is relentless in offering help, suggestions and running tests to help us. She even wrote him a personal note of her care for him! Who does that???? She is amazing!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barbara Moran-Faile, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moran-Faile's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moran-Faile accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moran-Faile frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Moran-Faile's office is located at 702 N A ST, Easley, SC 29640. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown
Upstate Cardiology - Easley
Upstate Cardiology - Easley702 N A ST, Easley, SC 29640 (864) 859-9855
- 2 114 Hospital Dr # A-1, Simpsonville, SC 29681 (864) 235-7665
Upstate Cardiology - Greenville
Upstate Cardiology PA2 Innovation Dr, Greenville, SC 29607 (864) 235-7665