Dr. Giedrimas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arnoldas Giedrimas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Giedrimas completed a residency at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giedrimas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Harvard University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Cardiology
Southcoast Health Cardiology1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 273-2460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giedrimas?
My husband just had his pacemaker changed with Dr.Giedrimas. We are new to the area so it was a little scary looking for a new Dr. but what a wonderful experience it turned out to be ...he said the Dr.and the nurses that took care of him were terrific. This was his third pacemaker change and by far the best experience. The best medicine is kindness...and that’s what he experienced from the first visit all the way through.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arnoldas Giedrimas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giedrimas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giedrimas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giedrimas frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Giedrimas' office is located at 1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital