Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 972-1212 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Radojevic, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Joseph Radojevic, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Radojevic completed a residency at St Vincent's Med Ctr. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radojevic is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group85 Seymour St # 216, Hartford, CT 06106 Call
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Vincent's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Vincent's Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St Vincent's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radojevic?
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- Windham Hospital
- Backus Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Radojevic has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Radojevic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Radojevic's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Radojevic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Radojevic frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Radojevic's office is located at 85 Seymour St # 216, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Radojevic speaks Yugoslavian, Croatian, and English. View profile to see all.