Dr. Ari Cedars, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cedars' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ari Cedars, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Children's Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cedars is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cedars?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cedars accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cedars frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cedars' office is located at 1800 ORLEANS ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cedars has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital