Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Anthony Gambino, MD is a cardiology specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Gambino completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Island Cardiac Specialists - Garden City and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gambino is board certified in Cardiology.
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF MONTERREY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE / DIVISION OF HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gambino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gambino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gambino frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Gambino's office is located at 1401 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gambino speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
NYU Langone Island Cardiac Specialists - Garden City
Island Cardiac Specialists1401 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 877-2626
Winthrop Community Urology
Winthrop Community Urology20 Hicksville Rd Ste 3, Massapequa, NY 11758 (516) 877-2626