Dr. Anthony Dorsey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dorsey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Dorsey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Johns Creek, GA. Dr. Dorsey completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at NSC Cardiology and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dorsey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UPMC Mercy, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NSC Cardiology- Main Office5400 Laurel Springs Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA 30024 Existing Patients: (678) 208-0165
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dorsey?
Dr Dorsey not only take precautions when he is treating his patients but he has good bedside manners ! Knowledge and informative. Go see for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dorsey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dorsey frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Dorsey's office is located at 5400 Laurel Springs Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA 30024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dorsey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital