Dr. Anna Czajka, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Czajka completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. She currently practices at Oracle Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Czajka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Medical University of Warsaw, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Czajka?
Dr. Czajka is an excellent cardiologist. She is knowledgeable, analytical, resourceful, educative, and compassionate with her patients. Her disposition in providing her patients with the best quality of care, is humbling. I’ve been a nurse for 34 yrs, and a cardiology nurse for 10 yrs; I am true to my words regarding Dr. Czajka’s professional persona. My husband and I moved from Florida to Fredericksburg 3 yrs ago, and we have been seen Dr. Czajka for the last 2 years, approximately. We consider her to be one of those “hard to find” jewels within the medical community. May God continue blessing her, and her group for the dedicated care they provide for their patients. Thank you!
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Stafford Hospital