Dr. Ann Zimrin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zimrin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ann Zimrin, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Zimrin completed a residency at U Calif. She currently practices at University Maryland Cancer Center and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zimrin is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Maryland Cancer Center
University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7450
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zimrin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zimrin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zimrin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Zimrin's office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zimrin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center