Dr. Angelina Lombardi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lombardi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Angelina Lombardi, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Lombardi completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Allergic Disease and Asthma Center and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lombardi is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergic Disease and Asthma Center
Allergic Disease & Asthma Center P A7 Memorial Medical Dr, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 295-2492
Weight Management and Treatment Center
Allergic Disease and Asthma Center PA1202 E Butler Rd, Greenville, SC 29607 Existing Patients: (864) 627-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lombardi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lombardi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lombardi frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Lombardi's office is located at 7 Memorial Medical Dr, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lombardi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital