Dr. Tran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andy Tran, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Surprise, AZ. Dr. Tran completed a residency at MCP Hahnemann University. He currently practices at Pinnacle Vein and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tran is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital Detroit Michigan, Fellowship Hospital
- MCP Hahnemann University, Residency Hospital
- MCP Hahnemann University, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University, Medical School
- University Of California, Davis (Ucd), Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Maricopa Health Plan
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- SCAN Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tran?
I have been a patient of Dr. Tran for eight years and my husband has been a patient of his for four years. Upon moving to Arizona I was concerned about finding an electrophysiologist as the doctor I had in Colorado is excellent. My insurance agent suggested Dr. Tran and I am ever grateful that he did. By far, Dr. Tran is the very best electrophysiologist I have been to. He excels in his field and nothing seems to be beyond his expertise. In addition to his surgical and diagnostic skills, he is caring and compassionate. Dr. Tran will go the extra mile and beyond for you. Terri, his PA, is also excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andy Tran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tran frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Tran's office is located at 12361 W Bola Dr Ste 100, Surprise, AZ 85378. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tran speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
Pinnacle Vein and Vascular Center
Peak Heart & Vascular12361 W Bola Dr Ste 100, Surprise, AZ 85378 (602) 641-9486