Dr. Andrew Ross, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Ross, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Marion, NC. Dr. Ross completed a residency at No Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Blue Ridge Cardiology & Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ross is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- No Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Guys Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- U London Fac Med, Medical School — 1971
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Ridge Cardiology & Internal Medicine
Blue Ridge Multi Specialty Clinic Marion2293 Sugar Hill Rd Ste A, Marion, NC 28752 Existing Patients: (828) 580-1364
Grace Hospital2201 S Sterling St, Morganton, NC 28655 Existing Patients: (828) 580-6035
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ross frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Ross' office is located at 2293 Sugar Hill Rd Ste A, Marion, NC 28752. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ross speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton