Dr. Andrew Robinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Robinson, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Children's Hospital Philadelphia. He currently practices at Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- New England Med Center Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Aberdeen, Faculty Of Medicine And Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center
Joe Arrington Cancer Research & Treatment Center4102 22nd Pl, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 725-0779
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 4102 22nd Pl, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Medical Center