Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Andrew Hall, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Hall completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Hospital. He currently practices at Englewood Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- New York Medical College St Vincent Cmc Of Ny, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Medical School — 2009
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Englewood Orthopedic Associates
Englewood Orthopedic Associates401 S Van Brunt St Ste 3, Englewood, NJ 07631 Existing Patients: (201) 569-2770
Austin Pulmonary Consultants, PA
Capitol Urology Associates4007 James Casey St, Austin, TX 78745 Existing Patients: (303) 257-4966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
My leg pain was intense, he squeezed me in very quickly and gave me an injection within 48 hours. Very smart and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hall frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 401 S Van Brunt St Ste 3, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center