Dr. Collins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew Collins, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Lafayette, LA. He currently practices at Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center of SWLA and is affiliated with Christus Ochsner Saint Patrick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Collins is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Peoples Health
- Railroad Medicare
- We accept all PPO insurances and Medicare, please inquire with the office.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Staff is very professional, make you feel welcome and comfortable. Wait time was less than 5 minutes. Dr. Collins and the nurse explained each step in detail and gave thorough instructions along with other useful information. Will definitely recommend to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Hives, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 320 Settlers Trace Blvd, Lafayette, LA 70508. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Ochsner Saint Patrick Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Women's And Children's Hospital
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center of SWLA
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center of SWLa320 Settlers Trace Blvd, Lafayette, LA 70508 Existing Patients: (337) 981-9495