Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andreas Klein, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Hematology/Oncology800 Washington St # 245, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-8884
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andreas Klein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Lymphosarcoma, Reticulosarcoma, and Lymphoma, Large-Cell.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 800 Washington St # 245, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center