Dr. Ana Hicks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hicks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ana Hicks, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Hicks completed a residency at University of Florida / Shands Medical Center. She currently practices at FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2000
- Knox Colledge Galesburg, Il, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology
FABEN Obstetrics & Gynecology836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 346-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hicks?
Dr Hicks is my current OBGYN dr and has been doing her utmost to whip me into shape to be able to have a baby. With a few health problems it was hard but after just a few months everything she suggested I did and it WORKED!!! She is patient and explains things to you with out making you belittling you, which I love. She is understanding and has a wonderful bedside manner. Would recommend her to all my other friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hicks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hicks frequently treats Uterine Fibroids, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Vaginal Delivery and VBAC.
Dr. Hicks' office is located at 836 Prudential Dr Ste 1506, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hicks speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hicks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville