Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy McClung, MD
Dr. Amy McClung, MD is
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Baylor College Of Medicine|Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Christus St. Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 2005
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClung?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amy McClung, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McClung's profile.
Dr. McClung in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McClung frequently treats the following conditions: Itchy Skin and Folliculitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McClung's office is located at 9701 Brodie Ln Ste 106 Austin, TX 78748. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McClung is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. McClung provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amy McClung, MD is affiliated with St. David's South Austin Medical Center and Ascension Seton Southwest.
Dr. Amy McClung, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Southwest
U.S. Dermatology Partners Brodie Lane
U.S. Dermatology Partners Brodie Lane9701 Brodie Ln Ste 106, Austin, TX 78748 (512) 280-3939