Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Amit Pande, MD is a cardiology specialist in Loris, SC. Dr. Pande completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Pee Dee Cardiology Associates Loris and is affiliated with Mcleod Loris Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pande is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Govt Med Coll-Nagpur U, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pande?
Dr. Pande is quick to explain what you need to know. You don't feel uncomfortable asking him questions. He pulls no punches, if you are doing something right he tells you, and if not he coaches and encourages you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pande frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pande's office is located at 3485 MITCHELL ST, Loris, SC 29569. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pande has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mcleod Loris Hospital