Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Amit Mahipal, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Mahipal completed a residency at University of Connecticut - Categorical Intern Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic-rochester and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School
- Chief Fellow, Thomas Jefferson University - Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Connecticut - Categorical Intern Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- John Dempsey Hospital of University of CT Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Mph, University Of Minnesota, Other Education — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahipal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mahipal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mahipal frequently treats Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Mahipal's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahipal speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Moffitt Cancer Center
Mayo Clinic-rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-2511
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 (847) 708-6101