Dr. Alphonsus Okoli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Okoli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alphonsus Okoli, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Greenbelt, MD. Dr. Okoli completed a residency at North Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Angela Hubbard MD PA and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okoli is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- North Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Nigeria / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Angela Hubbard MD PA7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste 110, Greenbelt, MD 20770 Existing Patients: (240) 542-4850
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okoli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okoli frequently treats Dehydration, Hypokalemia , and Acidosis.
Dr. Okoli speaks Igbo and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Okoli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- UM Prince George's Hospital Center