Dr. Arora has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alka Arora, MD is a hematology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Arora completed a residency at Jamaica Hosp Med Ctr. She currently practices at Physician Associates LLC and is affiliated with Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arora is board certified in Hematology.
- Jamaica Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Jamaica Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1993
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physician Associates LLC7472 Docs Grove Cir, Orlando, FL 32819 Existing Patients: (407) 648-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arora?
Very empathetic caring physician. She is very nice and listens well. She is very knowledgeable and surrounded by awesome staff that excel in meeting the patients needs. I love Chantal the front office person. Juliana was a great nurse to communicate with and now Cathy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alka Arora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arora's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arora frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Arora's office is located at 7472 Docs Grove Cir, Orlando, FL 32819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arora speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health-health Central Hospital