Dr. Wait has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ali Wait, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Wait completed a residency at Maricopa Integrated Hlth Systems. and is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wait is board certified in General Surgery.
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Hlth Systems, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mercy Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7351 E Osborn Rd Bldg C200, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 882-7465
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wait?
Dr. Waite is very open with all my questions and always showed deep concern about mt well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali Wait, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wait's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wait accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wait frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Varicose Veins, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Wait's office is located at 7351 E Osborn Rd Bldg C200, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center