Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Alfred Albano, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Albano completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Bradford Street and is affiliated with Holland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albano is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SHMG Cardiovascular Medicine - Bradford Street
Spectrum Health Med Group2900 BRADFORD ST NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Existing Patients: (616) 885-5000
- 2 602 Michigan Ave, Holland, MI 49423 Existing Patients: (616) 494-8724
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albano?
Knowledge plus experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Albano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Albano frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Albano's office is located at 2900 BRADFORD ST NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holland Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital