Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Alexander Espinoza, MD is a family medicine specialist in San Marcos, CA. Dr. Espinoza completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente -- LAMC. He currently practices at Palomar Health Medical Group - Graybill and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espinoza is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- UCSD Med Ctr Primary Care Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Kaiser Permanente -- LAMC, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UCLA School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- UCLA Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr, Medical School — 2000
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA., Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
- UnitedHealthcare of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palomar Health Medical Group - Graybill
San Marcos Office277 Rancheros Dr Ste 100, San Marcos, CA 92069 Existing Patients: (760) 291-6700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espinoza?
I've been a patient for two years now. Dr. Espinoza is by far the best physician I have ever had. He is very patient. He is truly interested in your well being and will educate you on the matters being discussed. He will hear you out and give you all the time you need to ask all the questions you have. I really cannot say enough about this man. I always walk out feeling I'm in good hands. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Espinoza frequently treats Liver Damage from Alcohol, Hepatitis A Screening, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Espinoza's office is located at 277 Rancheros Dr Ste 100, San Marcos, CA 92069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Espinoza speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Espinoza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway