Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988.
Dr. Oksana Hirniak, DO
Dr. Oksana Hirniak, DO is a family medicine specialist in San Marcos, CA. Dr. Hirniak completed a residency at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton. She currently practices at Palomar Health Medical Group - Graybill and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hirniak is board certified in Family Practice.
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2004
- Philadelphia Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Millers University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Millersville University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Lviv State Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirniak?
I waited a year & changed insurance because I was so impressed by her care of a family member.. now the good doctor oversees my care.
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hirniak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Oksana Hirniak, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hirniak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hirniak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hirniak frequently treats Canker Sore, Yeast Infections, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Hirniak's office is located at 277 Rancheros Dr Ste 100, San Marcos, CA 92069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hirniak speaks Russian, Ukrainian, and English. View profile to see all.