Dr. Alberto Santos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Santos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alberto Santos, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Santos completed a residency at Neurology - University of New Mexico. He currently practices at Wakemed Sleep Center and is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Santos is board certified in Neurology.
- Sleep Medicine - University of New Mexico, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Neurology - University of New Mexico, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Neurosurgery - Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo - Brazil, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wakemed Sleep Center200 Ashville Ave, Cary, NC 27518 Existing Patients: (919) 235-6450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santos?
Dr Santos was very professional and helped me understand how my sleep disorder was affecting my general health and why it was important to treat it. He was convincing and I really appreciated the way he explained things to me
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Santos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Santos frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep-Related Leg Cramp, and Sleep Study.
Dr. Santos' office is located at 200 Ashville Ave, Cary, NC 27518. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Santos speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Santos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital