Dr. Tenaglia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Tenaglia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Tenaglia completed a residency at Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr. He currently practices at Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tenaglia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tenaglia?
On time, no waiting and excellent examination and diagnosis, kind doctor and informative of my previous and current medical conditions. Very honest and considerate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Tenaglia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tenaglia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tenaglia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tenaglia frequently treats Mitral Valve Disease, Aortic Valve Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Tenaglia's office is located at 3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center