Dr. Alan Tenaglia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Tenaglia completed a residency at Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr. He currently practices at Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Tenaglia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center
Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center3099 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (480) 945-3535
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tenaglia?
BEST CARDIOLOGIST & TEAM in AZ. Have a complex problem & went thru 3-4 'great cardios'(who were 'jerks.' Saw Dr. Tenaglia & he is trying to figure things out but not a miracle worker. However even before seeing me he ordered a X-Ray(I requested) & found something that could be serious. He CARES about his patients. After 3 visits with Dr. Tenaglia went to Mayo & their Cardio was an IMO an utter jerk. Doubt he read my medical history, insulting, degrading - Have filed a formal complaint with Mayo about him. In stark contrast Dr. Tenaglia LISTENS & reviews everything. He is kind, compassionate & wonderful. HE SHOULD BE AT MAYO CARDIOLOGY. If you have problems with current cardio - please fire him & see Dr. Tenaglia - you will thank me. He was born to be a M.D. & appears to love his work. He is great with patients. Prior to him had a 'quack' at another Scottsdale Cardio Center who would have driven me stark raving mad. I stayed with him for 1 year & regret it deeply.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center