Dr. Alan Kalischer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fanwood, NJ. Dr. Kalischer completed a residency at Kings Co-Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Fanwood Westfield Cardiology and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalischer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Fanwood Westfield Cardiology
Fanwood Westfield Cardiology313 South Ave Ste 202, Fanwood, NJ 07023 Existing Patients: (908) 889-1900
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Kings Co-Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Kings Co-Downstate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalischer?
I was recommended to go to Dr. Kalischer by my internist after my former cardiologist retired. I had been told years before that I had a silent heart attack and keep going for checkups. Dr. Kalischer explained my echo and told me my heart was strong and there was no evidence of a heart attack. The tests were done promptly and results were given right away. I also appreciated that the doctor administered the stress test not a technician . I would definitely recommend him . My only regret is that I did not come to him sooner .
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center