Dr. Arash Salemi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Salemi completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Upper East Side. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Salemi is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Upper East Side525 E 68th St # M404, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 746-5873
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salemi?
Best treatment skilled professional yet friendly just the best experience I've ever had with a Doctor and his staff including the Hospital Cornell NYP HEART center.