Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alan Gass, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Gass completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Physicians Services and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gass is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Stanford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- U Sassari, Medical School — 1984
- SUNY Stoneybrook, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Physicians Services
Cardiology19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 3850s, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 909-6900
Michael L. Innerfield M.d. PC257 Lafayette Ave Ste 330, Suffern, NY 10901 Existing Patients: (845) 368-8815
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gass?
Dr.Gass is a wonderful caring doctor. My husband received a heart transplant on 03/14/17 and received excellent, personalized care from Dr. Gass and Dr. Kathy Brown, his associate. John still goes for aftercare and is very satisfied with his interactions. I also am elated with the whole experience, they always keep you in the loop about health diagnosis/prognosis and test results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gass frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Gass' office is located at 19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 3850s, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center