Dr. Agnes Hurtuk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurtuk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Agnes Hurtuk, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Orland Park, IL. Dr. Hurtuk completed a residency at The Ohio State University Medical Center. She currently practices at Palos Health/Loyola Medicine Campus and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurtuk is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Loyola University Chicago, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurtuk?
Dr. Hurtuk is an amazing doctor. She listens to and acknowledge the feelings of her patients. Her ENT group is amazing. Her nurse was very caring, had great listening skills and most of all very helpful. I am so glad I finally have an amazing ENT doctor with an amazing ENT nurse and the staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurtuk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurtuk frequently treats Tonsillitis, Postnasal Drip, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Hurtuk's office is located at 15300 West Ave, Orland Park, IL 60462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hurtuk speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hurtuk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Loyola University Medical Center