Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (908) 498-6124.
Dr. Adriana Suarez-Ligon, MD
Dr. Adriana Suarez-Ligon, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Elizabeth, NJ. Dr. Suarez-Ligon completed a residency at Rutgers - New Jersey Medical School. She currently practices at NBIMC - Neonatology and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Rutgers - New Jersey Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Columbia College Of Columbia University, New York, Ny, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suarez-Ligon?
The office is very clean. The nurses and staff are friendly. Not long wait time on arrival. Dr Suarez is an amazing oncologist. She Cares about her patients. Goes above and beyond. Dr: Suarez has provided me with great healthcare for over a year although it has not been an easy journey. I’m Blessed to be her patient.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suarez-Ligon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adriana Suarez-Ligon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suarez-Ligon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suarez-Ligon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suarez-Ligon frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Suarez-Ligon's office is located at 225 Williamson St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suarez-Ligon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.