Dr. Mangla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aditya Mangla, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Richmond Hill, NY. He currently practices at Aditya Mangla, DO and is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mangla is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aditya Mangla, DO
Aditya Mangla, DO8548 112th St, Richmond Hill, NY 11418 Existing Patients: (718) 275-8900
Medex Diagnostic & Treatment Center
Medex Diagnostic & Treatment Center11129 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Existing Patients: (718) 275-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mangla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aditya Mangla, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mangla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mangla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mangla frequently treats Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Mangla's office is located at 8548 112th St, Richmond Hill, NY 11418. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mangla speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital