Dr. Stys has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Stys, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Stys completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Sanford Health and is affiliated with Avera Merrill Pioneer Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stys is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Warsaw Med Sch, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Health1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 312-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stys?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stys accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stys frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Stys' office is located at 1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stys speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Merrill Pioneer Hospital
- Orange City Hospital
- Sanford Canby Medical Center
- Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center
- Sanford Chamberlain Medical Center
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital