Dr. Adam Splaver, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Splaver's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adam Splaver, MD is a cardiology specialist in Galax, VA. Dr. Splaver completed a residency at Mt Sinai Medical Center and Miami Heart Institute. He currently practices at Twin County Regional Healthcare Inc and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Splaver is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mt Sinai Medical Center and Miami Heart Institute, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Medical Center and Miami Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Mt Sinai Medical Center and Miami Heart Institute, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1998
- Yeshiva College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Twin County Regional Healthcare Inc200 Hospital Dr, Galax, VA 24333 Existing Patients: (276) 236-1750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Splaver?
Wonderful. Dr. takes his time, is available for questions and looks at the whole picture of the patient and not just the one isolated complaint. He has found the single underlying cause for various serious health problems and completely turned my health around in just a few months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Splaver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Splaver frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Heart Murmur, and Cough.
Dr. Splaver's office is located at 200 Hospital Dr, Galax, VA 24333. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Splaver speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Splaver has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South