Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Adam Shapira, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Plano, TX. Dr. Shapira completed a residency at Ut Southwestern University Hospitals. He currently practices at Advanced Heart Care and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapira is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapira?
He is a great listener. He’s very kind and very patient. He also had great bedside manners when I was in the hospital for my pacemaker. I’m so thankful for him and everything he has done for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shapira has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shapira frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Shapira's office is located at 4716 DEXTER DR, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shapira speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Christus Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano