Dr. Stein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Stein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Stein completed a residency at University Louisville School Of Med. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR CENTER and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Center1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (888) 287-1082
West Ann Arbor Health Center380 Parkland Plz, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Existing Patients: (888) 287-1082
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stein?
Dr. Stein is excellent. Very attentive and caring as well as smart. Explains things in everyday language you can understand and does not "talk down" to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Stein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stein frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stein's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan