Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Bhavsar completed a residency at U Ill EE Infirm. He currently practices at Retina Center of Minnesota and is affiliated with Hennepin Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhavsar is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Jules Stein Eye Inst-Ucla, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Ill EE Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhavsar?
I so appreciate Dr. Bhavsar's expertise and professionalism as an ophthalmologist especially with my issue of macular degeneration. His many years of experience and his wonderful manner with patients makes a huge difference. He answered all my questions and that really matters too. Great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bhavsar frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Bhavsar's office is located at 710 E 24th St Ste 304, Minneapolis, MN 55404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhavsar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hennepin Healthcare