Wade McCulloch, LAC generally accepts new patients. You can see Wade McCulloch's profile to make an appointment.
Wade McCulloch, LAC is a acupuncturist in Lake Oswego, OR. He currently practices at The Qi Spot Acupuncture Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Other Education — 2014
- Southwest Acupuncture College, Other Education — 2006
- Southern Oregon University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Wade McCulloch?
Wade has taken the time to work through years of chronic back pain with me. This is the first time I have had relief in truly years and the first time that acupuncture worked. He absolutely is one that I will continue to see and I have told everyone that complains of any ailment to make an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Wade McCulloch accepts your insurance.
Wade McCulloch frequently treats Acupuncture, Allergies, and Anxiety.
Wade McCulloch's office is located at 17355 Boones Ferry Rd Ste B, Lake Oswego, OR 97035. Find other locations and directions.
Wade McCulloch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
The Qi Spot Acupuncture Clinic