Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Travis Whitney, NMD
Dr. Travis Whitney, NMD is
- Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture, Other Education — 2019
- Center For Natural Healing, Residency Hospital — 2016
- National University of Natural Medicine, Other Education — 2015
- National University of Natural Medicine - Doctorate ND, Medical School — 2015
- University of Natural Medicine, Medical School — 2015
- UNIVERSITY OF WEST FLORIDA, Undergraduate School — 2007
- University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL, Undergraduate School — 2007
Compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitney?
Dr. Travis and his staff are great. Dr. Travis listens to what ale's a person and determines how to treat it rather than covering up the aliment with medicine that just causes other issues. His staff are friendly and responsive to your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Travis Whitney, NMD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Whitney's profile.
Dr. Whitney in specializes in Regenerative Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Whitney's office is located at 4840 E Indian School Rd Ste 104 Phoenix, AZ 85018. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Whitney provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Travis Whitney, NMD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Innate Healthcare Institute
Seivert Orthopedics & Sprots Medicine P.c.4840 E Indian School Rd Ste 104, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 562-3208