Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Tom Gross, DC is a chiropractor in Mills River, NC. He currently practices at Mills River Family Chiropractic.
- Carrick Brain Centers, Internship Hospital — 2013
- American Board Of Childhood Developmental Disorders, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Certification Board For Nutrition Specialists, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- American College Of Functional Neurology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Biofeedback Certification International Alliance, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Carrick Institute Of Graduate Studies, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Parker College of Chiropractic, Medical School — 1994
- American Holistic College Of Nutrition, Other Education — 1994
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Texas Technical University, Other Education — 1985
Compare with other Chiropractors
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
I started going to Dr Tom in 1997-98 /19 years off and on for different things/ even emergencies he goes beyond of and above to help his client s /He has always explain things in a way that you understand . I've been to other chiropractors in my lifetime and to me Tom is the best .
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Chiropractors.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Gross frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), and Autoimmune Diseases. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 4144 Haywood Rd Ste D, Mills River, NC 28759. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gross has over 28 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Tom Gross, DC. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mills River Family Chiropractic
Mountain View Village Office4144 Haywood Rd Ste D, Mills River, NC 28759 (828) 891-8868