Click here to compare with other Psychotherapists.
Susan McDuffie, LMFT is a psychotherapist in Beacon Falls, CT. She currently practices at Diversified Consulting. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Fairfield Community Services, Internship Hospital
- Fairfield University-Masters In Marriage and Family Therapy, Other Education — 2001
- Southern Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Susan McDuffie?
Amazing therapist! So glad I was referred by a friend! Susan gives advice and actually listens to you and responds! I would never see another therapist ever again!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Susan McDuffie frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Susan McDuffie's office is located at 141 S Main St Ste 6, Beacon Falls, CT 06403. Find other locations and directions.
Susan McDuffie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Diversified Consulting141 S Main St Ste 6, Beacon Falls, CT 06403 Existing Patients: (203) 729-9846