Dr. Shirley Schaye, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schaye's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shirley Schaye, PHD is a psychotherapist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Dr. Shirley Herscovitch Schaye.
- New York Freudian Society-Post Graduate Certificate In Psychoanalysis, Other Education — 1994
- Union Institute and University Phd-Clinical Psychology, Other Education — 1977
- National Psychological Association For Psychoanalysis-Npap--Post Graduate Certificate In Psychoanalysis, Other Education — 1976
- McGill University-Master's Of Psychiatric Social Work, Other Education — 1964
- Sir George Williams University-Bachlor Of Arts-Psychology, Undergraduate School — 1962
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Shirley Herscovitch Schaye
Dr.S.Schaye205 E 16th St Apt 1d, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (212) 787-7862
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaye?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schaye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schaye frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Schaye's office is located at 205 E 16th St Apt 1d, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schaye speaks Yiddish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Schaye has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.