Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Scott Gantz, MSW
Scott Gantz, MSW is
- Michigan State University / Clinical Masters Of Social Work / Advance Standing Program, 3.9 Gpa, Other Education
- Eastern Michigan University / Bachelors Of Science Social Work / Advance Standing Program, 4.0 Gpa, Undergraduate School
- Common Ground / Crisis Residential Unit / Clinical Social Worker, Internship Hospital
- Residential Hospice Troy Michigan / Medical Social Worker, Internship Hospital
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Scott Gantz?
I was unsure about seeing a therapist for my stress related anxiety, and substance use problems. Mr. Gantz was easy to talk to and provide me with the tools and confidence to help me help myself. I recommend him for anyone who is struggling to get the life in order or just needs someone to talk to that cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Scott Gantz, MSW. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Scott Gantz's profile.
Scott Gantz in specializes in Individual Counseling. See more on Sharecare.
Scott Gantz's office is located at 25865 W 12 Mile Rd Ste D-116 Southfield, MI 48034. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Scott Gantz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Scott Gantz, MSW is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital.
Scott Gantz, MSW has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Tri-County Behavioral Health Services, Ann Arbor, Southfield, West Bloomfield MI.
Tri-County Behavioral Health Services25865 W 12 Mile Rd Ste D-116, Southfield, MI 48034 (248) 613-3520